– Redesigned preferences.
– Removed hardcoded presumption and instead supported the fully independent setting of the ‘insert’ and ‘update’ transfer-behaviours.
– Added support for automatically opening the transfer logfile after a transfer has finished.
– Improved wording and labelling.
– Added some handy preset behaviours (‘patch’ and ‘merge’).
– Added checkbox support for:
– Resolving symlinks
– Skipping small files
– Skipping large files
– Deleting excluded items.
– Enhanced wording of progress when transferring multiple files.
– Backups are no longer suffixed, instead they are now contained in their own datestamped folder, which should simplify identification and restoration.
Truck is detailed further here.