Enable the Rsync service on your Mac.
Download now and try for free, or jump to screenshots | system requirements
– Share any folder.
– Connect to the shared folder using the native rsync protocol.
– Secure access with a username and password.
– Specify a custom port number.
– Includes rsync 3.1.3.
Download now and try for free, or jump to system requirements
Having and Giving and Sharing and Receiving:
Customising the port number and setting-up user authentication:
– Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion and Mountain Lion Server)
– Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks and Mavericks Server)
– Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite and Yosemite Server)
– Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan and El Capitan Server)
– macOS 10.12 (Sierra and Sierra Server)
– macOS 10.13 (High Sierra and High Sierra Server)
– macOS 10.14 (Mojave and Mojave Server)
Download now and try for free.
For ongoing technical support after the complimentary 30 day trial period, please consider purchasing on the Mac App Store.