A simple GUI for managing your remote files,
with the powerful rsync engine to haul data at high speed.
It looks like an FTP client but goes like rsync.
– Upload and download via rsync by simply pointing and clicking.
– Browse, rename, manage and delete remote files quickly and easily.
– Works over a securely encrypted SSH tunnel (no setup required).
– Includes rsync 3.1.2 (no command-line knowledge required).
– Connects to any remote machine.
Download now and try for free.
– Mac OS X 10.8 or newer.
– The remote machine must have a running SSH service and carry its own copy of rsync. Macs have all this as standard. Therefore, to connect to a remote Mac, simply enable ‘Remote Login’ in its System Preferences.