For simple and efficient backup copies.
Folder Snapshot Utility will make a copy of anything you throw at it. Any subsequent snapshot will happen much faster than a copy (up to thousands of times faster) and using much less disk space (perhaps even zero disk space, if nothing has changed).
Therefore, Folder Snapshot Utility is a simple ‘version control’ tool, storing backups efficiently so you can ‘roll back’ if you need to.
Take a snapshot quickly and easily by right-clicking and choosing ‘Take Snapshot’ from anywhere in the Finder, or simply drag-and-drop items onto the dock icon.
You may opt to enter a comment as your snapshot is taken, which might serve as a useful reminder if you ever decide to restore the snapshot.
– Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion and Mountain Lion Server)
– Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks and Mavericks Server)
– Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite and Yosemite Server)
– Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan and El Capitan Server)
– macOS 10.12 (Sierra and Sierra Server)
– macOS 10.13 (High Sierra and High Sierra Server)
– macOS 10.14 (Mojave and Mojave Server)
APFS is not required – this app works on all variants of the HFS filesystem.
Download now and try for free.